Mains of Airies Holiday Cottages

St Mary's Croft                                                       Tel : 01776 854226

Close this Page


Accessed by a private driveway from the Stranraer to Kirkcolm road, this traditional style detached house has beautiful views over Loch Ryan to Glenapp with ample parking for 2 cars and a boat (easy access to slipways). It also benefits from a private enclosed garden.

Comfortable and fully equipped accommodation comprises one single bedded and two double bedrooms, sitting room with open fire place, a dinning room, two bathrooms and kitchen.
Linen is included and the cottage has Sky TV, DVD player, washing machine, microwave, fridge and small chest freezer.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate pets.
Historical Note - The Kilmorie Stone
The ancient parish church of Kirkcolm (dedicated to St Columba) served the local community for between seven and twelve hundred years until it was dismantled in 1821. During that time a stone cross, which was first sited in a field at what is now St Marys Croft, was used as a lintel during repairs to the church. Following the dismantling of the church, the stone (Kilmorie Stone) was removed to Corsewall House and used as an ornamental feature within the grounds until struck by a falling tree in 1986. No damage was done to the stone but a year or so later it was resited at the Ervie/Kirkcolm parish church where it stands today.


View over Loch Ryan